Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today dedicated 11 online services of MSME Department to public today under 5T initiative.
The State Government has been striving for providing all the government services and facilities to the public through online mode under the 5T initiative.
Accordingly, 11 online services of MSME Department have been launched today by the Chief Minister in addition to 12 online services which are already in-vogue. This will enable the entrepreneurs of the state to avail of the services without approaching various Government offices.
These online services will be available at odishamsme.nic.in.
Here are details of the 11 services:
- Issue of EPM Registration Certificate: Local MSEs are being given preference under IPR-2015 and OPPP-2015 for government procurements. Online issuance of EPM Registration Certificates will facilitate the aspiring MSEs from throughout the state including remote areas in saving time and money without approaching physically. Once registered online, they can avail marketing assistance and participate in State purchase.
- Issue of Rate Contract Certificate: DEPM concludes Rate Contract in respect of specific store items manufactured by the MSEs and Government procurements are done from such contract holder MSEs. Presently 84 numbers of items are covered under rate contract with 851 nos. of MSEs. The services like DEPM Rate Contract, Extension of Rate Contract, Parallel Rate Contract will be provided online to the MSEs more conveniently.
- Issue of Test Report: There are six Testing Laboratories at Cuttack, Rourkela, Angul, Balasore, Bolangir and Berhampur functioning under DEPM, Odisha. Nearly 2000 numbers of different MSEs, Central and State Government Organizations and Entrepreneurs test their samples of Paper Product, Metals, Cement products etc. at these Testing Laboratories. Once this system becomes online, it will bring transparency, convenience and expedition in the system.
- Export related Assistant: As the Nodal Agency for the exporters in the State, DEPM renders guidance in export procedure and formalities as per Foreign Trade Policy, facilitates exporters to participate in International Trade Fairs by providing Financial Assistance of 50% of travel expenses subject to maximum of Rs.50,000/- and rewards exporters in different categories through “Odisha State Export Award” every year. All these services will be provided online to 400 exporters of the State to enhance their export business.
- Renewal of registration Certificate of MSEs: Presently 2475 numbers of registered MSEs are there with DEPM. Online renewal of EPM Registration Certificates will facilitate them in saving time and money without approaching DEPM physically.
- Pre & Post delivery inspection: Presently 2475 numbers of registered MSEs are there with DEPM. Online renewal of EPM Registration Certificates will facilitate them in saving time and money without approaching DEPM physically. Pre & Post delivery inspection: Pre delivery Inspection -To ensure good quality, DEPM conducts Pre-delivery Inspection of items covered under Rate Contract. For this purpose MSEs need to submit application and the requisite inspection fee which can henceforth be done online. This will entail timely supply of products to the Purchasing Organizations. Post delivery Inspection- Similarly, Purchasing Organizations can henceforth submit application and relevant fee to DEPM in online mode for Post-delivery Inspection of items covered under Rate Contract which had been hitherto done by post.
- Recommendation for Issue of Khadi Industries Certificate: Secretary, OK&VIB, Odisha recommends the applications of Khadi Institutions to the State Director, KVIC for issuance of New Khadi Certificate. The online recommendation process will do away with the physical transmission and will expedite the process.
- Release of Rebate claims: The Rebate Claiming procedure that involves physical movement of large quantity of documents (nearly 4000 pages per application) between the Khadi applicant, Additional Director of Industries (KVI) and concerned DIC/RIC and subsequent sanction and disbursement as per the eligibility by the Director of Industries can henceforth be done 24×7 in online mode. Presently there are 64 Khadi institutions comprising (approx.) of 2000 members.
- Supply of materials to the various line department through consortium marketing: OSIC deals with wide range of products manufactured/supplied by many MSMEs of the State while fulfilling the mandate. Registration of the units to grab the details from business prospective was a challenge both to the Corporation and to the Units. By providing a 24×7 platform. It will facilitate the business of both the parties. Approximately 100 nos. of units can be benefited. It will be in consonance with the 5T narrative of the Government.
- Issue of No Dues Certificate by OSFC: Online issuance of No Dues Certificate (NDC) by the Corporation to the borrowers after complete repayment of the loans, retrieving the application status, downloading the sanction order etc can henceforth be done by accessing the application software which will result in user convenience, faster process and less human interference. Approximately 50 numbers of beneficiaries will be benefited annually. One time settlement by OSFC: OSFC provides One Time Settlement facility for the Non Performing Asset (NPA) as per the RBI Guidelines. The OTS applications can henceforth be uploaded by using application software. Retrieving the application status, downloading the sanction order can also be done in online mode. Approximately 120 numbers of beneficiaries will be benefited annually. This will also enhance the efficiency and recovery rate of the corporation by hassle free monitoring through periodical MIS generation.
- One time settlement by OSFC: OSFC provides One Time Settlement facility for the Non Performing Asset (NPA) as per the RBI Guidelines. The OTS applications can henceforth be uploaded by using application software. Retrieving the application status, downloading the sanction order can also be done in online mode. Approximately 120 numbers of beneficiaries will be benefited annually. This will also enhance the efficiency and recovery rate of the corporation by hassle free monitoring through periodical MIS generation.